10952 LEGO® DUPLO® Town Barn, Tractor & Farm Animal Care
LEGO® DUPLO® Town Barn, Tractor & Farm Animal Care (10952) is a fun-packed farm filled with playful learning for preschoolers. (LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO group, here used by special permission). It’s an ideal developmental toy for toddlers who love animals or tractors. Play-and-learn farm for toddlers. The LEGO set farm is filled with playful learning fun. There are farm buildings and a tractor, plus a pig, sheep, horse, dog, hen, rooster and cows to care for. As toddlers role-play the different farm activities, they build fine motor skills and develop social and emotional awareness. At the end of the day, it’s time to settle the animals into bed – until the fun starts again tomorrow! Hands-on educational toys for toddlers LEGO brick toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- The LEGO brick Town Barn, Tractor & Farm Animal Care (10952) playset is packed with play-and-learn opportunities for toddlers who love animals and farm vehicles.
- Includes a tractor, pig, sheep, horse, dog, hen, rooster, 2 cows, 4 LEGO figures, a buildable barn, realistically textured hay bale and lots of cool accessories.
- Kids develop fine motor skills, social and emotional awareness and imaginative thinking when they play out fun farm activities, such as feeding the animals and riding the horse.
- A great Christmas, holiday, birthday or ‘just because’ gift for little farmers aged 2 and up who are animal lovers, tractor fans or just curious kids.
- The barn measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep. This versatile playset can be configured in different ways and combined with all other LEGO set farm toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving models from the set to add an extra element of enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO playsets are specially created with toddler-friendly features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with little ones.
- LEGO playsets meet stringent industry quality standards that ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they satisfy demanding child safety standards.
|Age Range||2 years and Up|
|Product Piece Count||97|
We Also Recommend