21168 LEGO® Minecraft The Warped Forest
LEGO® Minecraft™ The Warped Forest (21168) lets fans enjoy exciting, explosive Minecraft adventures in the real world. (LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO group, here used by special permission).
Hands-on action for Minecraft-mad kids
This thrilling playset is packed with Minecraft characters and features that kids will recognize from the popular online game. Players must help Huntress cross the dangerous landscape of The Warped Forest. There are falling rocks, hostile mobs to battle and a river of lava to cross. Kids use dynamite to set off an explosion which brings down a tree across the fiery lava flow. They cross this makeshift bridge and head into further adventures.
- Indulge a child’s passion for Minecraft with LEGO brick, The Warped Forest (21168). This hands-on playset brings exciting, explosive Minecraft adventures into the real world.
- Includes 4 figures: Huntress with a bow and arrow and protective armor, a hoglin with a movable head, and 2 piglins armed with swords. Also includes built-in explosion and rockfall features.
- Players help Huntress cross a landscape featuring falling rocks, hostile creatures and a river of lava. They set off explosives to fell a tree, which creates a bridge leading to more adventures.
- This thrilling LEGO product landscape realistically recreates the dark and dangerous Minecraft Warped Forest environment.
- For ages 8 and up. An ideal gift for Minecraft™ players looking to expand their passion for the online game into the real world.
- The set measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 9 in. (25 cm) wide and 5 in. (14 cm) deep. Great for hands-on play, and looks awesome displayed in a kid's room.
- LEGO product Minecraft playsets give Minecraft fans a new way to play their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet the highest global safety standards.
|8 years and Up
|Product Piece Count
We Also Recommend