10791 LEGO® Team Spidey's Mobile Headquarters
Classic characters and vehicles make LEGO® Marvel Team Spidey's Mobile Headquarters (10791) the ideal treat for kids aged 4+. (LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO group, here used by special permission).
Vehicles for Super Heroes,br>The set includes 5 minifigures – Spidey, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales, Black Panther and Rhino – plus a buildable headquarters for Spidey and the team. The mobile HQ has an opening cockpit and rear door, where a roadster and an ATV can enter and exit. Rhino comes with an egg-firing blaster. His target is a grocery store, which contains plentyof ammunition for a food fight. Accessories include web elements and street furniture, while a 2-brick chassis and a picture-story guide give kids the confidence to assemble the set. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
Fun for families to share
4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters, whether they are seasoned LEGO fans or experiencing LEGO bricks for the first time.
- Super Hero action on wheels – LEGO Marvel Team Spidey's Mobile Headquarters (10791) features vehicles within vehicles for a mobile Spidey mission created with kids aged 4+ in mind
- Iconic characters – Includes Spidey, Miles Morales, Ghost-Spider, Black Panther and Rhino minifigures, plus a buildable mobile headquarters for Spidey and the team
- Fast-moving fun – With lots of vehicles and opportunities to battle enemies by slinging webs, eggs and more, this mobile HQ transports kids’ imaginations to endless missions
- Gift for kids – With a Starter Brick and simple building steps, this playset supports the development of children aged 4 and up as they enjoy endless hands-on, imaginative play
- Hands-on fun – The mobile HQ measures over 3 in. (10cm) high, 6 in. (17 cm) long and 3 in. (9 cm) wide
- Creative construction – A printed picture guide shows the purpose of each building step and the LEGO Builder app offers digital zoom and rotate tools so kids can visualize their model as they build
- Expand the fun – The wide range of LEGO 4+ sets introduces children to a universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
|Product Piece Count||187|
We Also Recommend