10935 LEGO® DUPLO® Classic Alphabet Town
Looking for the best toy to help toddlers recognize their letters? The LEGO® DUPLO® Classic Alphabet Town (10935) learning toy comes with all the letters of the alphabet, a drivable car and girl, boy and pug figures for hours of creative play. This is an ideal first LEGO set that lets toddlers create and recreate unlimited fun, colorful buildings. (LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO group, here used by special permission).
Making learning fun
The opportunities for learning are limitless. Not only will toddlers start to recognize the alphabet and colors, but they’ll also be able to explore new and interesting shapes. With so many bricks included, they’ll love building the tallest tower they can… which, of course, they’ll delight in knocking down – only to rebuild it again!
With relatable characters, impossible-to-ignore, brightly colored bricks and interesting features, LEGO DUPLO toy playsets let preschoolers build self-expression through hours of fun-filled creative play.
- Introduce toddlers to the ABC – Little builders learn their colors, shapes and letters with the LEGO DUPLO Classic Alphabet Town (10935) building toy
- So much to explore – This 87-piece set comes with 3 figures and lets toddlers explore shapes, colors and their own creativity as they drive the car through a town of their own design
- Build and rebuild for limitless fun – Preschoolers build the town however they like, then explore it with the figures, drive around it with the car or knockit down and start again
- First LEGO set – With its easy-to-handle bricks and figures, this educational toddlers’ toy can be given as a holiday, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 18 months and up
- Big bricks for lots of fun – With all the bricks lined up, this toy building model measures over 12 in. (33 cm) high, 20 in. (52 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO Builder app includes a digital version of the building instructions included with this set
- Making learning fun – This educational toy lets kids and parents engage through play, as grown-ups help little builders learn about letters and colors
- Learning through play – All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed to engage preschoolers and help develop their social, motor and creative skills
- Consistent quality – LEGO DUPLO toys meet strict industry standards to ensure they’re easy for little fingers to pick up and place, so the learning is always fun: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO DUPLO sets’ bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards
|Product Piece Count||87|
We Also Recommend