41710 LEGO® Friends Surfer Beach Fun
Let creative kids aged 6 and up ride a wave of big creativity as they play for hours exploring all the cool details and toys in the LEGO® Friends Surfer Beach Fun (41710) set. (LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO group, here used by special permission). This feature-packed set includes a watchtower, surf school with rental store, toy surfboard and unicorn floatie, plus lots of cute, beach-themed creative kit.
Toys to feed imaginations
Kids join LEGO Friends Stephanie at the beach in her lifeguard tower, making sure everyone is safe. They can run the surf school, serve customers in the rental store, catch big waves on a surfboard, enjoy swimming in the sea with flippers and a snorkel, or have fun playing at the beach with the pail and shovel toys.
Digital building fun
This set includes a picture building guide and interactive digital instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, they come with amazing zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize models from all angles as they build.
- Beach playset for kids – Children aged 6+ who love beach toys dive into hours of creative storytelling as they build and play with the Surfer Beach Fun (41710) construction set
- Lots to explore – Comes with a lifeguard tower, unicorn-shaped floatie, sailboard, surf school with classroom, shower and rental store, plus LEGO Friends Stephanie, Koa and Maya
- So many ways to play – Kids scan the beach from the lifeguard tower, take a floatie out to sea, practice their sailboard skills, take a class at the surf school or serve at the surf rental shop
- Packed with creative kit – Inside the box is an assortment of fun beach toys, such as flippers, a snorkel, lifebuoy and snorkeling helmet, to ensure big imaginations sail away on a wave of creativity
- A gift for creative kids – This LEGO Friends lifeguard set makes a fun birthday, holiday or impulse gift for kids aged 6 and up who love the beach and creative role play
- Dimensions – The store measures over 3 in. (10 cm) high, 5 in. (15 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep; the tower measures over 4 in. (12 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 5 in. (15 cm) deep
- Interactive digital building guide included – Kids can zoom, rotate and view their toy models from all angles as they build with the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
- Where imaginations set sail – Introduce kids to Heartlake City toys, letting them enjoy hours of fun role-playing the real world in the company of everyday heroes
- Full focus on quality – All LEGO creative components and kit meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO kids’ toys are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety
|Age Range||6 years and Up|
|Product Piece Count||288|
We Also Recommend