41942 LEGO® DOTS Into the Deep Bracelets with Charms
Arts-and-crafts fans can make a stylish splash with this LEGO® DOTS Into the Deep Bracelets with Charms (41942) set. (LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO group, here used by special permission). This kit, designed for kids aged 6+, includes 2 adjustable bracelets, new-for-January-2022 charm bases and dangling charms, plus lots of under-the-sea-inspired tiles. The bracelets are easy and intuitive to create, and kids can make them uniquely theirs to suit their outfit or mood.
The underwater-inspired set has 2 bracelets in dark blue and azure, plus 34 multicolor tiles that include 2 charm bases, 2 unique, attachable charms, light purple, opalescent and transparent tiles, glow-in-the-dark tiles and decorated tiles.
DOTS kits introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play as they make and decorate the sets. Anything goes with these bracelets – and all the other DOTS kits (sold separately) – because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. DOTS craft sets make great, unexpected treats or a fun birthday gift for creative kids.
- Design, wear, share – Treat a fan of the sea with this LEGO set, DOTS Into the Deep Bracelets with Charms (41942) craft kit and give them some creative fun. Play starts right out of the bag
- Underwater designs on display – Kids can stretch their skills as they play with the kit, which has 2 adjustable bracelets in dark blue and azure, plus 34 tiles including stars, jellyfish and charms
- Creativity in a bag – This set works on its own for quick, imaginative activities. Kids can also use the LEGO DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 6 bag (sold separately) to expand their designs
- Fun DIY gift for ages 6+ – Any arts-and-crafts fan will love this customizable kit. The sturdy bracelets, colorful tiles and charms can be given as a holiday gift or a little extra treat for kids
- Small and totally portable – With the slim bracelets each measuring over 7.5 in. (19 cm) long, there’s lots of space in this kit for kids to be creative: any time, any place
- What will young designers come up with first? – Easy-to-follow inspiration on the packaging makes creativity a snap and decorating can start right away
- Design freedom and confidence – This LEGO DOTS kit represents open creativity. The ready-to-decorate bracelets offer bite-sized chances to build children’s imagination and poise through fun
- Unlimited play and self-expression – LEGO DOTS sets bring the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids through creating and customizing their own jewelry or room decor items
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards
|6 years and Up
|Product Piece Count
We Also Recommend