75928 LEGO® Jurassic World Blue's Helicopter Pursuit
Unite Owen with the faithful Velociraptor in this thrilling LEGO Jurassic World 75928 Blue's Helicopter Pursuit play set. Wheatley has trapped Blue in a cage and attached it to his helicopter, featuring rotating blades, 6-stud shooter and dual searchlights. Set off in the quad bike with trailer and fire the crossbow, rescue the dinosaur and retrieve the dinosaur eggs. This cool Jurassic World set includes 3 minifigures and Blue, a raptor figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Owen, Wheatley and a pilot, plus a Velociraptor Blue figure.
- Features an open-door helicopter with rotating blades, belly hook, 6-stud shooter, dual searchlights and space for a storage chest, plus a cage with folding sides and frame with attachment for helicopter cable, and a quad bike with a spare tire.
- Velociraptor Blue features posable limbs and snapping jaws.
- Turn the handle to set the helicopter blades spinning!
- Place Velociraptor Blue in the trap, fold up the sides and then lift it up using the helicopter’s belly hook and fly off.
- Shoot Owen’s crossbow stud shooter at the helicopter to make it land, then release Blue from the cage and retrieve the stolen dinosaur eggs.
- Weapons include a tranquilizer gun with a syringe, a handgun stud shooter and a crossbow stud shooter.
- Accessory elements include Owen's backpack, dinosaur tooth, chicken leg and a dinosaur egg.
- Helicopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Quad bike with trailer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Trap/cage measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep when open, and 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep when closed.
- Blue stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
|Age Range||7-12 Years|
|Product Piece Count||397|