41921 LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 3
Kids and fans of arts and crafts will love this Super Secrets-themed Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) bag! Made to work with all the different LEGO® DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor. (LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO group, here used by special permission).
Extra creativity in a bag
This bag features 107 colorful tiles, including star and diamond 3D-effect tiles, plus 10 special super-secret tiles from a range of 16 possible designs. This lets kids decorate their own bracelet or room decor items however they like to build their creative skills.
Make arts and crafts even more fun
The joy of this little bag is the chance it offers kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO sets, to mix and match with their friends and show off their own unique designs. The bags make a fun reward or everyday gift for a creative youngster, or a surprise extra purchase with any other DOTS sets.
- Boost any youngster’s love of DIY jewelry and creativity with this cool LEGO set, Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) bag and inspire open self-expression. What’s in the bag is part of the surprise!
- Stretch a child’s creative and design skills with 81 collectible tiles in 4 colors, 16 star and diamond 3D-effect tiles and 10 mystery decorated tiles.
- The tiles are great for decorating everything from bracelets to room decor items. Kids can use the tiles with the other DOTS sets, or any other LEGO set, to customize them the way they like.
- Any DIY arts-and-crafts fan will love tearing into this Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) bag. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or extra gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO sets. This bag of colored and decorated tiles will help build children's creative confidence while they have fun.
- LEGO sets offer open-ended creativity and encourage kids' self-expression through creating and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
|Age Range||6 years and Up|
|Product Piece Count||107|
We Also Recommend